Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ripples galore!

I've made a lot of things during my many creative bursts.  But this here.....is monumental for me.  This is because I never have the patience to complete anything larger than a baby blanket.  I decided this time I would shoot for the stars and make something b-i-g!  Thanks to Lucy's Neat Ripple Pattern, I was able to crochet my little heart out for about a month and produce this (almost) California king-sized behemoth, which the hubbs quickly proclaimed was HIS.  It's finally finished and he's been curling up with it for the past week...*smiles*.





Thanks for reading....
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I am planning to take up crochet and my first project is to make a hooded scaef (like the one in red) but with a design like yours http://newlynatural.com/blog/2011/12/hatsome-review-plus-discount-code/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥JC ~ Hello there. Thanks so much for coming on over. That scarf is very nice. Scarves are one of my favorite things to make because I can crank them out in no time. Be sure to show it off when you're done :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails